Havering is 5th happiest London borough – have your say
- Credit: Archant
Havering is the fifth happiest borough in London to live in, according to a new survey.
Property website rightmove.co.uk asked 24,000 people how they feel about where they live, with Harrogate coming top.
Havering was somewhere in the middle, ranked 54 of 130 boroughs across the country.
Neighbouring Barking and Dagenham was rock bottom.
The Recorder is looking to debate the happiness of people in Havering and want people who are happy, and those who aren’t, to let us know why.
You may also want to watch:
Get in touch by calling 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com to put your point across.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 6 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 7 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 8 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks