Havering is 5th happiest London borough – have your say
- Credit: Archant
Havering is the fifth happiest borough in London to live in, according to a new survey.
Property website rightmove.co.uk asked 24,000 people how they feel about where they live, with Harrogate coming top.
Havering was somewhere in the middle, ranked 54 of 130 boroughs across the country.
Neighbouring Barking and Dagenham was rock bottom.
The Recorder is looking to debate the happiness of people in Havering and want people who are happy, and those who aren’t, to let us know why.
You may also want to watch:
Get in touch by calling 020 8477 3810 or email email@example.com to put your point across.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death