Havering is 5th happiest London borough – have your say
- Credit: Archant
Havering is the fifth happiest borough in London to live in, according to a new survey.
Property website rightmove.co.uk asked 24,000 people how they feel about where they live, with Harrogate coming top.
Havering was somewhere in the middle, ranked 54 of 130 boroughs across the country.
Neighbouring Barking and Dagenham was rock bottom.
The Recorder is looking to debate the happiness of people in Havering and want people who are happy, and those who aren’t, to let us know why.
You may also want to watch:
Get in touch by calling 020 8477 3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your point across.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 8 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 9 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 10 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100