Harold Wood university earns top rankings for health courses
A university in Harold Wood has received the top three rankings in a performance test by NHS London.
London South Bank University’s (LSBU) faculty of health and social care received the ranking for seven out of the nine courses assessed by the NHS London Contract Performance Management rankings.
They measure and monitor how higher education institutions and trust partners are performing against targets.
The courses were assessed on criteria including student success, value for money, and how they work in partnership with the NHS to make sure graduates have the right skills and knowledge.
The university, which also has a campus in Southwark, was ranked first for occupational therapy, second for mental health nursing, adult nursing, diagnostic radiography and therapeutic radiography and third for midwifery and physiotherapy.
You may also want to watch:
LSBU student Emma Selby, 20, is in her second year of studying.
She said: “The mental health nursing staff are accessible and supportive and they know all their students really well.”
- 1 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds