Harold Wood university earns top rankings for health courses
A university in Harold Wood has received the top three rankings in a performance test by NHS London.
London South Bank University’s (LSBU) faculty of health and social care received the ranking for seven out of the nine courses assessed by the NHS London Contract Performance Management rankings.
They measure and monitor how higher education institutions and trust partners are performing against targets.
The courses were assessed on criteria including student success, value for money, and how they work in partnership with the NHS to make sure graduates have the right skills and knowledge.
The university, which also has a campus in Southwark, was ranked first for occupational therapy, second for mental health nursing, adult nursing, diagnostic radiography and therapeutic radiography and third for midwifery and physiotherapy.
You may also want to watch:
LSBU student Emma Selby, 20, is in her second year of studying.
She said: “The mental health nursing staff are accessible and supportive and they know all their students really well.”
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 9 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 10 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie