Harold Wood university earns top rankings for health courses
A university in Harold Wood has received the top three rankings in a performance test by NHS London.
London South Bank University’s (LSBU) faculty of health and social care received the ranking for seven out of the nine courses assessed by the NHS London Contract Performance Management rankings.
They measure and monitor how higher education institutions and trust partners are performing against targets.
The courses were assessed on criteria including student success, value for money, and how they work in partnership with the NHS to make sure graduates have the right skills and knowledge.
The university, which also has a campus in Southwark, was ranked first for occupational therapy, second for mental health nursing, adult nursing, diagnostic radiography and therapeutic radiography and third for midwifery and physiotherapy.
You may also want to watch:
LSBU student Emma Selby, 20, is in her second year of studying.
She said: “The mental health nursing staff are accessible and supportive and they know all their students really well.”
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage