Harris Academy welcomes prospective students
- Credit: Archant
The Harris Academy Chafford Hundred is opening up its doors to would-be pupils this September.
Those wishing to start in Year 7 in September 2015 are invited to visit the school on Thursday September 25 from 5pm to 8pm where they will get a chance to meet current students and staff, take part in activities and listen to an address by principal Nicola Graham.
A spokesman for the school said: “As a leading academy and a Teaching School, Harris Academy Chafford Hundred welcomes visitors from far and near.
“It is the highest achieving school in Thurrock and it prides itself in providing a caring and supportive community for its students.”
The academy is also holding open mornings on September 23, 24 and 25 from 9.30am to 11am.
You may also want to watch:
For those wishing to join the sixth form in 2015, there is also an open evening on Thursday November 13 from 6pm until 8.30pm. Visitors can speak to staff about the courses on offer, see the facilities and discuss entry criteria.
To find out more and book a place on an open event, call 01375 484580, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit harrischaffordhundred.org.uk.
- 1 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 6 Romford neighbours' outrage over ‘bonkers’ £20,000 council bill
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 9 'We had no idea how big he was': 11lb 4oz baby born at Romford hospital
- 10 'Stay strong': West Ham footballers send messages to fan with cancer