Ghoulish goings-on at the Gorges
- Credit: Archant
Be afraid, for the Gorges has a host of spine-tingling Halloween events in store.
On Tuesday, October 28, there will be pumpkin carving sessions, starting at 10am, while the following day a Creepy Craft event for those aged six and over is planned from10.30am.
Younger children can enjoy a craft session called Spookit on Thursday October 30 from 10.30am.
On Halloween, Friday October 31, families are invited to Night of Terror, an evening of spooky fun, including a surprise filled walk around the park, a wizard workshop and some ghoulish games.
Sessions run from 6.30pm and 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01375 484016.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor