May 20 2013 Latest news:
Monday, January 28, 2013
Give the fruit and veg stalls a run for their money with your bathroom shelves. Stock up on these food-inspired beauties:
- The Body Shop’s Vitamin C range improves skin tone and promotes a radiant glow, from £9-15 (www.thebodyshop.co.uk).
- Dr Organic’s Manuka Honey Face Mask offers a host of skin restoring and repairing properties, £7.19 (Holland & Barrett).
- Korres’s Watercress Ultra Nourishing and Moisturising Cream restores the balance of lipids and oils keeping skin super-hydrated, £19 (www.feelunique.com).
- MyChelle’s Incredible Pumpkin Peel rejuvenates and supports cellular renewal for fresher skin, £24.50 (www.mychelleuk.com).
- Lush’s H’suan Wen Hua is a treatment for tresses that features fresh free range eggs and soya lecithin for a super protein boost, £8.95 (www.lush.co.uk).